[BCMA] Membership Programs/Software

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 13 15:23:39 PDT 2022

We use STRIPE and have had a good experience so far.

Cheers, Denise
*BC Society for the Museum of Original Costume (SMOC)*

1489 McRae Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6H 1V1
604-216-7662
www.smoc.ca
Facebook:  @smocostume <https://www.facebook.com/SMOCostume/>
Instagram: @smocostume <https://www.instagram.com/smocostume/>