[BCMA] One Week Until the BCMA/Heritage BC Joint Virtual Conference!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 27 16:10:24 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm very excited to welcome members to the May BCMA and Heritage BC Joint
Virtual Conference in one week! This all-virtual conference will be a great
opportunity to bring our respective communities together for three weeks of
learning, networking, and reflection.

If you haven't already registered, you can review the schedule here:
https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/

In order to offer members the best possible online and in-person conference
experiences in 2022, we are partnering with Heritage BC to co-present the
May virtual conference and look forward to co-presenting Act II of the
joint conference series this October.* Our first in-person conference in
two years!*

Remember - members who register for the May virtual conference will receive
a 15% discount code for the in-person October conference. We look forward
to sharing more news about the conference location and themes very soon!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.