[BCMA] BC Arts Council Project Assistance program - now open!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 20 11:55:09 PDT 2022

Hello!
The BC Arts Council is pleased to announce that the Project Assistance grant opportunity for Museums, Indigenous Cultural Centres and Visual Arts Organizations is now open!

We now have two intakes per year. The deadlines for submission are May 31, 2022 and October 15, 2022.

The program guidelines for the Spring intake are on our website (click on the links below).  If you have any questions please contact the program advisor for your area:

Project Assistance: Museums and Indigenous Cultural Centres | BC Arts Council<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/museums-indigenous-cultural-centres/>
Program Advisor:  Anissa Paulsen – Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca

Project Assistance: Visual Arts Organizations | BC Arts Council<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/project-assistance-visual-arts-organizations/>
Program Advisor:  Sheryl Jones – Sheryl.Jones at gov.bc.ca

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship Awards
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.