[BCMA] Federal Election 2021 - Where the Parties Stand

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Sep 3 09:17:42 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

With 17 days until the 2021 federal election and more Canadians than ever
expected to vote early this year, it's important to learn where the major
parties stand on issues critical to our sector and our communities. Here is
a round-up of where the four major parties stand on key issues:

Where the parties stand on arts and culture funding:
http://www.artsvotebc.ca/  <http://www.artsvotebc.ca/>

Where the parties stand on heritage funding:
https://www.museums.ca/site/aboutthecma/advocacy/initiatives

Where the parties stand on climate action:
https://thetyee.ca/News/2021/08/31/Where-Parties-Stand-Climate-Change/

Next week the BCMA will be sharing template letters for members to send
their local candidates as well as new elections advocacy resources.
Together, we can make the voice of the arts, culture, and heritage sector
heard in the 2021 federal election!

Take care,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>