[BCMA] Career Coach Needed! Deadline to apply Oct. 24

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 19 16:56:03 PDT 2021

Hi all!

The Talent MATCH Program, which supports museums, arts, tourism, culture and hospitality (MATCH) organizations is hiring a Career Coach! This part-time role will develop resources for students wanting to work in the sector. If you have a background in HR, especially in recruitment, as well as knowledge of MATCH sectors, we'd love to have you apply! The deadline is this Sunday night, Oct. 24.

Check out the job posting for more details and how to apply:

https://members.museum.bc.ca/publicInj/jobBoard/jobDescription/503

And if you're looking for help with hiring students, Talent MATCH is here for you. Check out our website at

https://acewilbc.ca/talent-match/ or reach out to me to set up a one-on-one consultation.

Debby Reis (she/her)

Project Manager, Talent MATCH program

TalentMatch at acewilbc.ca | debbyreis at uvic.ca | acewilbc.ca