[BCMA] Upcoming Webinar Alert! White Supremacy 101 with Hook or Crook Consulting

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 23 11:50:08 PST 2021

*White Supremacy 101 with Hook or Crook Consulting*
Friday, November 26th 1:30pm - 3:30pm

This session offers an introductory understanding of the ways that white
supremacy functions across systems, institutions, and in our day-to-day
lives--from our relationships with others to the way we come to view
systemic violence and harm. Participants will learn about ways that we can
take action to disrupt white supremacy at work and beyond.

Registration & Cost:
- $15 (Non-Member)
- Free (BCMA Member)

- Special offer: This session is designed to create action in organizations
and we encourage multiple people in leadership positions (board members,
executive directors, senior managers, etc...) in the same organization to
attend together. If three people from the same organization attend, then
registration is free for all three! Note: Only one person needs to register
on behalf of all three.

Interested? Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/317a317bad8ae4021a3dc927ac13332c322d87c3/1>

[image: Social Media - Instagram.png]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*Roundup submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our **website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>**.*