[BCMA] Songs in the Snow from the Steveston Historical Society

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 15 16:34:59 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

Following the extremely successful virtual version of Songs in the Snow
last year, the Steveston Historical Society and Richmond Arts Coalition are
excited to announce the return of Songs in the Snow: a Virtual Christmas!

This is a free virtual concert series on December 4, 11, and 18, from
4-6pm, to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. There will be songs, good
cheer, and community. Get your free ticket (or make a donation to support
our programming), and we'll send the Zoom link to view the concert.

Craft kits, cookies, and hot drinks are available as ticket add-ons;
quantities are limited so get yours soon. Craft kits have everything you
need except glue & scissors (if you don't have these items, please send an
email to info at historicsteveston.ca). Please choose one drink, one cookie,
and one craft kit per ticket. Pickup will be the week before the event,
with mailing options available if you're further afield.
Tickets are available here
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/songs-in-the-snow-a-virtual-christmas-2021-tickets-202128570997?aff=BCMA>.
Last year we sold out, so don't delay in getting yours!
This event is sponsored by G&F Financial Group, West Richmond Branch. We
acknowledge the support of the Province of British Columbia, the BC Arts
Council, and the City of Richmond.

Rachel Meloche
--
Executive Director
Steveston Historical Society

To donate to the Steveston Historical Society, please do so at:
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/steveston-historical-society/

Please note that this role is part time, and I am generally working on SHS
business Thursdays & Fridays. If you require urgent answers outside of
those days, please call me at the above number.