[BCMA] virtual tour of the Vince Bezeau Military Library and Archives

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 9 08:20:09 PST 2021

Interested in archives, research or military history? Join us for a virtual tour of the Vince Bezeau Military Library and Archives, located in the Okanagan Military Museum in Kelowna, BC. This active research area is seldom seen by the public, so this your VIP opportunity to see the space, learn about current projects, and discover how to use this resource for your own research. Sarah Cipes, our Archives Assistant is ready to tell you about her deep dive into reorganizing the archives, and to share stories about some of our local heroes who served. This virtual behind-the-scenes tour takes place Friday, November 19th at 3pm. Register for your spot through the link below. Please feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested.

https://www.kelownamuseums.ca/event/behind-the-scenes-vblma/

Looking for more virtual opportunities? Visit our website www.kelownamuseums.ca/events/<http://www.kelownamuseums.ca/events/> to learn more about a virtual tour of the Ursula Surtees Conservation Lab and syilx cultural workshops.

Thank you / way̓ limləmt,

[J Garner 2020 email signature]