[BCMA] Fwd: Announcement: new grant opens today

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 9 06:20:20 PST 2021

Greetings,

On July 30, 2021, the Province of BC announced the new, $30-million 150
Time Immemorial grant program to be administered by the First Peoples’
Cultural Foundation and Heritage BC. We have the honour of overseeing a
funding envelope of nearly $10-million to support reconciliation, learning,
diversity, inclusivity, and resiliency through cultural heritage
infrastructure, awareness, and planning.

Today, we are pleased to let you know the intake portal is now open and
information about the grant program is available. The intake period will
close on Friday, December 24.

Please use the following links to access program information and
application form:

*Download Summary Guide*
<https://heritagebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/150-Time-Immemorial-Grant-Program-Summary-1.pdf>

*Download Sample Budget Template*
<https://heritagebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/150-Time-Immemorial-Grant-Program-Budget-Template.pdf>

*Download The Offline Application Form*
<https://heritagebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/150-Time-Immemorial-Grant-Program-OFFLINE-Submission-Form.docx>

*The online form to submit your application is found here*
<https://heritagebc.ca/150-time-immemorial-grant-program-submission-form/>
*.*

To support the application process, Heritage BC will hold three information
sessions, and staff will be available by appointment. Please feel free to
contact us at 150TIGP at heritagebc.ca if you have specific questions about
your project.

The information sessions will take place on:

   - Tuesday, November 16 at 10:00am
   - Thursday, December 2 at 10:00am (presentation in English with French
   speaking support staff)
   - Wednesday, December 15 at 10:00am (Pacific times).

Please use the following information to join any of the sessions; advance
registration is not required.

Topic: 150 Time Immemorial Grant Program

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94397101995?pwd=THBxclo5NFhtTk5la052MC9HS2Z5Zz09

Meeting ID: 943 9710 1995

Passcode: 748775

One tap mobile

+16473744685,,94397101995#,,,,*748775# Canada

+16475580588,,94397101995#,,,,*748775# Canada

Dial by your location

        +1 647 374 4685 Canada

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 204 272 7920 Canada

        +1 438 809 7799 Canada

        +1 587 328 1099 Canada

Meeting ID: 943 9710 1995

Passcode: 748775

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab5XQGt0j4

Please note, while we encourage your participation in the online
information sessions, you are not required to attend any session prior to
submitting your funding application.

As noted above, the First Peoples’ Cultural Foundation is also an
administrator of the 150 Time Immemorial grant program and will manage
separate programs and intake. Please visit https://fpcc.ca/ for more
information.

Paul Gravett

150TIGP administrator