[BCMA] Ingenium's latest travelling exhibition: Aquaculture!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 8 07:31:07 PST 2021

Ingenium – Canada’s Museums of Science and Innovation is developing a new
travelling exhibition about aquaculture, and would greatly benefit from a
few minutes of your time. The Travelling Exhibition team is conducting a
four-question survey to help shape this new exhibition and we would love
to hear from BC museums.

To complete this brief survey, please click here.

Thank you for your participation!

IngeniumCanada.Org

Outreach Team / Équipe rayonnement
Ingenium – Canada’s Museums of Science and Innovation /
Musées des sciences et de l’innovation du Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
1-866-442-2216 ex. 2147
IngeniumCanada.org

Check out all our travellers / Voyez toutes nos expos itinérantes
https://ingeniumcanada.org/travelling-exhibitions
https://ingeniumcanada.org/fr/expositions-itinerantes