[BCMA] BCMA Upcoming Virtual Workshops - Registration now open!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 11 11:19:08 PDT 2021

The BCMA has launched two new virtual workshops in June!

Join us and interpretive planner, Don Enright, on June 1st for '*Museum
Education 101: The POETRI of Interpretation*'

In this four-session virtual workshop, the POETRI of Interpretation will
introduce you to the principles and practice of interpretation in a museum
setting. By the end of this virtual workshop, you will have learned how to
focus your messages, distinguish between different styles of interpretation
and ways of inspiring your visitors in thought, feeling, and action.

$200 for BCMA members, $250 for non-members. Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/76d299dc32d2c7f9e863583d873e37895de033dd/1>

Looking for something a little more funding-based?

Join us on June 24th for '*Grant Writing 101 - Theory and Practice*'.

In this seven-session online workshop, Grant Writing 101 will introduce you
to the theory and practice of writing grants and communicating
organizational impact in the non-profit sector. By the end of this virtual
workshop, you will learn how to focus your messages, practice a number of
common grant writing tasks, and develop a mini-grant revenue development
plan.

$250 for BCMA members, $300 for non-members. Register here!
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=32&instid=172>

[image: Promo Image.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

Our domain has changed! Please ensure that your spam and junk filters allow
messages from @museum.bc.ca so that you won’t miss news of events and
opportunities!