[BCMA] Tendering Documents

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 4 11:41:44 PDT 2021

Hello BCMA Colleagues!

We were fortunate to receive a CERIP grant for some capital projects at our
Museum.  A requirement of the CERIP grant is to use fair, transparent and
competitive tendering.

I am wondering if any of you have any tendering documents which you could
share which are minimally bureaucratic and suitable for capital projects
under $200,000?   I’d appreciate anything you can share.

Many thanks,

Jim Cullen

Executive Director

Revelstoke Railway Museum
719 Track Street West
P.O. Box 3018
Revelstoke, BC
V0E 2S0

Phone: 250-837-6060
Cell: 403-835-1238
Email: director.railway at telus.net
Web: www.railwaymuseum.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.railwaymuseum.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=xN2-G3cygOpDxk3Nh3luTA&r=UH6-5sEAb2tBjz3i5ikKwShQ4fumwBd1tRtr55Kn_KI&m=WroZ-IIS4iEC4RKQzdljOw57jhi6_yuqQLmh1lVsTbw&s=wjD5ox-lYcmhR53wK_x34Tq4pJKvOcgrmSCqzeEMWbo&e=>