[BCMA] Job Postings at MONOVA: Museum of North Vancouver

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon May 3 15:28:42 PDT 2021

MONOVA, the new Museum of North Vancouver will be opening its doors later this year – and we are growing!

We are currently filling four positions:
Curator
Guest Services Coordinator
Volunteer Coordinator
Communications & Marketing Coordinator

Please see the attached job postings for more information, including how to apply.   Thank you.

Laurel Lawry | Manager of Business Operations
T: 604.990.3700 x 8002  | lawryl at monova.ca<mailto:lawryl at monova.ca>
C: 604.808.0519

MONOVA
Museum of North Vancouver (opening 2021)
115 West Esplanade, North Vancouver, BC V7M 0G7

Archives of North Vancouver
3203 Institute Road, North Vancouver, BC, V7K 3E5
The Archives is currently open to researchers by appointment only, Monday to Thursday: www.monova.ca/archives<https://monova.ca/archives>

monova.ca<https://monova.ca/>

Support the "Bringing Stories To Life" campaign. Donate today<https://monova.ca/donate/>.

We respectfully acknowledge that MONOVA: Museum and Archives of North Vancouver is located on the traditional lands of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations, whose ancestors have lived here for countless generations. We are grateful for the opportunity to live, work and learn with them on unceded Coast Salish Territory.