[BCMA] Mystery Object

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 11 11:18:51 PDT 2021

I have a feeling this was an inside reinforcing strap for either the bow or
the stern of a small boat. There is evidence of a curved strap which has
rusted away that may have held a vertical structural member. The pointed
spikes are likely bolts that penetrated the hull.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:24 PM Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv <
listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca> wrote:

> Could it be a section of a wagon wheel with the outer and inner rims
> missing?

Todd Davidson
Operations Manager
Princeton and District Museum and Archives
167 Vermillion Ave., PO Box 281,
Princeton, BC, V0X 1W0
250-295-7588
www.princetonmuseum.org
princetonmuseum at gmail.c <princetonmuseum at gmail.com>om

*We acknowledge that our activities take place on the traditional lands of
the*
*Upper Similkameen First Nation*