[BCMA] Digital Donor Recognition Display

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 16 15:42:14 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We are currently brainstorming ideas for a physical component inside our
museum to recognize our donors. Some members of our board are interested in
installing a digital donor recognition display, with the aim that we would
be able to update it regularly and create an eyecatching visual.

One example of a LED display we are considering is linked here:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-55-4k-ultra-hd-60-hz-led-display-titan-gray-lh55bethlgfxzc/15222564

If your museum or gallery has considered a similar option for donor
recognition or installed a similar display I would be very interested in
hearing from you. I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien Butler
*(She/Her/Hers)*
archives at summerlandmuseum.org
The Summerland Museum and Archives respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on the unceded and ancestral territory of the Syilx
Peoples.