[BCMA] For You, By You: Community Input Survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jun 14 15:30:16 PDT 2021

In order to better understand the needs and interests of IBPOC museum
professionals in this province, please let us know your thoughts, comments,
suggestions in the following survey. All questions are *optional*, and the
more information we receive, the better and more accurately we can shape
programming, support, and resources. Your submission will be confidential
and used only for programming purposes, and no personally identifiable
information will be retained by the BCMA.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the survey or our
IBPOC Network. Please feel free to contact Sarah Wang, IBPOC Network
Coordinator at Sarah at museum.bc.ca.

Fill out the survey here.
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/publicFr/form/index/85184852a63cbb935ea4f987083c7e7a0781eca3>

Thank you!