[BCMA] BC Arts Council is hiring!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jun 3 08:54:46 PDT 2021

Hello everyone!
Just a quick note to let you know the BC Arts Council is hiring another Program Officer.  Please be aware that candidates who self-identify as Black, Indigenous or a person of colour (BIPOC), people who identify as LGBTQ2S+ and/or people with disabilities and have the required combination of qualifications and experience may be given preference. Details are in the link below:

https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/77311

Please help us spread the word!
All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Officer for Museums & Indigenous Cultural Centres | Scholarship | Youth Engagement Program
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the Lkwungen (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.

COVID-19: We are committed to supporting B.C.'s artists and cultural organizations through this difficult time. This includes updating our policies and programs as necessary to match the challenges the sector is now facing. The most up-to-date information will always be posted on our dedicated COVID 19 FAQ page<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/funding/covid-19-updates-and-faq/> and individual program pages. Updates will also be announced on our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BritishColumbiaArtsCouncil/>, and Twitter<https://twitter.com/BCArtsCouncil> accounts.