[BCMA] BCMA Conference Bursaries available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jul 29 08:00:00 PDT 2021

 [image: Bursary.jpg]

*Did you know that there are bursaries available for BCMA's annual
conference?*

This year, Conference bursaries are made possible by "Museum Champions" -
fellow BCMA Members who pay forward a conference registration during their
own registration. We are so grateful to everyone who paid forward a
conference registration to a fellow BCMA Member!

Visit our website at https://museum.bc.ca/brain/conference-bursaries/ to
find out who can receive free registration for this year's event! We are
encouraging students, volunteers, emerging professionals, IBPOC
professionals, and unemployed/underemployed culture and heritage
professionals to apply for these bursaries.

*Please help us spread the word by sharing this message widely in your
network!* If the eligibility criteria are posing a barrier for anyone, we
would love it if they reached out to us <bcma at museum.bc.ca>.

*See you at Conference!
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/>*

www.museum.bc.ca