[BCMA] Position at the Gulf of Georgia Cannery

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jul 12 11:22:52 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon BCMA Listserv,

The Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society is hiring a new Public Programs Coordinator.

For information about the posting and how to apply, please visit us at: https://gulfofgeorgiacannery.org/about/careers/

Posting is also attached for circulation, please send along to candidates or persons you think would be best suited for the position.

Additionally, if you are interested in working with us, but see something in this posting that excludes you, please reach out to us. We are committed to decolonizing our practices and creating an inclusive working environment that accommodates all backgrounds and abilities. We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds enumerated under the B.C. Human Rights Code, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, and identification as an Indigenous person.

Regards,

Stephanie

[cid:image001.png at 01D77710.1DF952E0]