[BCMA] Cocktails and Conversation!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Dec 1 13:40:06 PST 2021

Join the BCMA and the Museum of Anthropology's Senior Marketing and
Communications Manager, Bonnie Sun on December 7th at 3:30 pm for a happy
hour of casual conversation about communication!

Ever wanted to know more about communicating? Looking for a public
relations resource? Drop by and chat about it.

Registration is not required, RSVP and get the link today here!
<https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=65&instid=241>

[image: Social Media - Instagram (17).jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*Roundup submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our **website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>**.*