[BCMA] [EXTERNAL] Vaccine Policies for Staff and Volunteers

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Dec 14 20:07:42 PST 2021

Hello all,

And if museums or arts organizations want to speak with a lawyer about
their staff/volunteer policies regarding public health orders, the Arts
Reentry Clinic provides free access to a lawyer for organizations with
budgets under $1 million.
https://legalclinic.pacificlegaloutreach.com/arts-re-entry-clinic

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

*Roundup* submissions are now open online! We now offer compensation to
contributors and are looking for articles about how you and your
institution are maintaining momentum! Find more details on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/roundup-magazine-submissions/>.