[BCMA] [EXTERNAL] Vaccine Policies for Staff and Volunteers

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Dec 14 15:13:11 PST 2021

We are owned and operated by the City of Quesnel, so staff are covered by the City's mandatory vaccine policy which will come into force Jan 10, 2022.  It also applies to contractors who will be working in city buildings and interacting with the public.
I am still waiting to see how it will impact volunteers.  There have been no formal communications around that, but I assume that we would be expected to follow the same model.

Elizabeth Hunter
Museum & Heritage Manager
City of Quesnel
Quesnel & District Museum & Archives