[BCMA] Permission/Loan Form

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 3 08:33:40 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We are working on a small exhibit here at Point Ellice House and we would
like to include an image that a member of the public has and is willing to
let us use (in digital form). Does anyone have a loan/permissions form for
this kind of scenario that we could adapt?

With thanks,
Kelly

--
Kelly Black, PhD (he/him)
Executive Director, Point Ellice House Museum & Gardens

www.PointElliceHouse.com <http://www.Pointellicehouse.com/>
*Operated by the Vancouver Island Local History Society*

Lekwungen Territory [Songhees & Esquimalt Nations]