[BCMA] Items for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 2 18:03:51 PDT 2021

Please find attached a PDF of recently deaccessioned items from our
collection available to transfers to other museums and or collecting
organizations. At this time, we have funds to assist with the transfer
costs and shipping of some items depending on the transfer location for
larger items.

The attached list includes a variety of telephones, BC Telecommunication
tools, furniture and dioramas.

If you have any questions or are interested in an item, please contact me
at director at cumberlandmuseum.ca.

Sincerely,
Rosslyn

Rosslyn Shipp
Executive Director

Cumberland Museum & Archives

www.cumberlandmuseum.ca

Ph: 250-336-2445
<http://www.cumberlandmuseum.ca/>

*CMA respectfully acknowledges that we are standing on the Unceded
traditional territory of the K’òmoks First Nation.*