[BCMA] Kootenay Pride and JJ Levine exhibiting at Touchstones Nelson Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Aug 25 13:20:43 PDT 2021

Hello - we are excited to launch the next two exhibitions in our 2021 schedule: JJ Levine’s Alone Time/Queer Portraits and Kootenay Pride: We Love a Parade. Please see the attached press release and feel free to connect if you would like to arrange an interview.

Photo: Nelson’s Pride Weekend culminates with a Baker Street Parade on Sunday. The celebration always draws a great crowd!
Photo Credit: Jamie Srigley

Have a great afternoon,
Steph

[cid:a3278f99-568c-484b-865e-8717d76eb306 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]

Stephanie Delnea
Communications Coordinator
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History acknowledges that the Museum resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa Nations. We would like to thank and acknowledge the Sinixt, Yaqan Nukiy Ktunaxa and the Métis people for the opportunity to live, learn and share in cultural experiences in this beautiful place. Learn More<http://trc.ca/assets/pdf/Calls_to_Action_English2.pdf>

[cid:498925bd-26a4-4e68-a4a3-c131661b8f96 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]