[BCMA] Fwd: Launch of The Object's the Thing!: The Writings of Yorke Edwards

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 29 09:44:41 PDT 2021

Just a clarification on the links for The Object’s the Thing! book launch.

The first link is for more information about the book launch (including registration) on May 6th:
https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/visit/events/calendar/event/110286/objects-thing-virtual-book-launch

The second link from Dr. Kool is for registration for another event, on May 7th, about the book that is directed at anyone in the field of interpretation or informal education. Information about that event here: https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/visit/events/calendar/event/110287/mentors-thing-mentors-and-influences-heritage-interpretation

I hope you can join us! Any questions, feel free to contact me.
-Liz
Liz Crocker    (She/Her)        Learning Program Developer  |  Learning

ROYAL BC MUSEUM
Traditional Territory of the Lekwungen (Songhees and Xwsepsum Nations)
675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 812-8013
LCrocker at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca<mailto:LCrocker at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>   |  royalbcmuseum.bc.ca  <https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>

Join us on:Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/RoyalBCMuseum>  | Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/RoyalBCMuseum>  |  Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/36463010@N05/>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/royalbcmuseum/>
Dive deep into the stories and science that surround the magnificent orca, spirit of BC’s wild coast and apex predator of all oceans. Our next feature exhibition, Orcas: Our Shared Future<https://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/visit/exhibitions/orcas-our-shared-future>, premieres April 16, 2021, at the Royal BC Museum.