[BCMA] Display Case available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 12 08:30:00 PDT 2021

Hello friends and colleagues,

We have a glass display case available for pick up from the Burnaby Village
Museum. The doors slide open. Please see the attached photo. The exterior
dimensions of the case are: 170” long x 20” deep x 20” high.

We also have a deaccessioned Singer sewing machine in very good condition
available for pick up as well.

Please call or email me at kate.petrusa at burnaby.ca to arrange this!

Best wishes,

*Kate Petrusa*

Assistant Curator

Direct: 604-297-4559

City of Burnaby  |  Burnaby Village Museum

6501 Deer Lake Ave |  Burnaby, BC V5G 3T6

*We acknowledge that Burnaby is located* *on the ancestral and unceded
homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples.*

*Our Vision: A world-class city committed to creating and sustaining the
best quality of life for our entire community.*

*The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts
and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of
the City of Burnaby.* *If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use
of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca
<postmaster at burnaby.ca>*