[BCMA] Burnaby Village Museum position

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 29 16:46:02 PDT 2021

Burnaby Village Museum is looking for a new auxiliary Researcher to join our team. This position will support a research project on the historic contributions and contemporary presence of South Asian families and people within Burnaby.

Apply online at www.burnaby.ca/careers<https://tre.tbe.taleo.net/tre01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CITYBURNABY&cws=1&rid=4756>

Jane Lemke MA, MMSt
Curator
Direct: 604-297-4542
City of Burnaby  |  Burnaby Village Museum
6501 Deer Lake Ave |  Burnaby, BC V5G 3T6

Our Vision: A world-class city committed to creating and sustaining the best quality of life for our entire community.

We acknowledge that what is now known as the City of Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples.

The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of the City of Burnaby. If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca<mailto:postmaster at burnaby.ca>