[BCMA] Register now! BCMA Webinar: Accessible Digital Collections, May 21st 12:00pm

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon May 13 11:12:16 PDT 2024

*BCMA Webinar: Accessible Digital Collections*

*Tuesday, May 21st 202412:00 pm – 1:00 pm PDT*

In this webinar, Pon will share the process of developing and enacting
strategies for a more accessible digital collection, drawing from his work
coordinating the creation and population of grunt gallery's digital
archive, which documents forty years of artist-run programming, on the
CollectiveAccess platform over the past three years. He will also discuss
the place of the archive in grunt’s larger Accessible Events, Public
Programs, and Exhibitions (AEPE) initiative, and related theoretical and
practical learnings from his participation in grunt’s accessibility work,
positioned as a person without the lived experience of a disability.

Register now! <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=156&instid=472>

[image: Accessible Digital Collections Webinar.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>