[BCMA] RSVP now, next LMME Meeting, April 11th at the Britannia Shipyards!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 29 17:15:14 PDT 2024

*Innovate and Inspire: Mastering Best Practices for Museum Programming!*

Join us for a unique opportunity to explore Britannia Shipyard NHS and
engage in collaborative discussions on best practices for developing
programming suitable for both school and public programs. Participate in an
interactive session where you can delve into various aspects of creating
new programs and share insights with your peers. After these discussions,
experience an exclusive program at the Seine Net Loft available only for
school audiences. Join us for two hours of learning, collaboration, and
hands-on fun in Steveston!

*April 11th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm*
*Britannia Shipyards*

RSVP here!  <https://www.lmmuseumeducators.com/>

[image: VIMELMME (8).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>