[BCMA] Alternatives to 3M Mounting Adhesive for labels?

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 15 12:23:16 PDT 2024

We've been making our labels by mounting paper to foam core using 3M Super
77 Spray adhesive. It works really well but might be slightly more of a
time intensive process in comparison to the mounting adhesive. Overall
though, great if your on a budget as one can lasts a long time!
--
Melissa Rollit
Curator
e: info at mapleridgemuseum.org