[BCMA] 'PULP' group exhibition opening at the Nelson Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 4 12:01:14 PST 2024

Hi there -

The Nelson Museum is opening PULP - a medium-centric group exhibition focussed on the power of paper, featuring renowned artists Gathie Falk, Edward Poitras, Miya Turnbull, Mia Feuer, Badanna Zack, and Susan Andrews Grace - which runs April 6 to July 27, 2024. In the hands of artists from across Canada, the artworks that embody PULP speak to personal, regional, socio-political, and historic symbology.

I hope you'll consider the attached press release for publication; if you would like additional information or to schedule time to talk with Curator Arin Fay, please let me know.

Thank you,
Steph

Stephanie Delnea (she/her)
Communications and Development Manager
The Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery
P: 250-352-9813 x.204

The Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery acknowledges that the Museum resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa peoples. We would like to thank the Sinixt Confederacy, Yaqan Nukiy Ktunaxa Band, and the West Kootenay Metis Association for the opportunity to live, learn, and share in cultural experiences in this beautiful place.

[cid:5d65d686-a6b7-4bff-b0c7-4cb0783d3abb]