[BCMA] Listing- Loan of mannequins for summer exhibition

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 1 13:59:08 PST 2024

We are looking for some mannequins to loan for our summer exhibition.

We need two male and one female adult, full bodies, standing with heads.

We would need these from April 2024- to September 2024. We can arrange pick-up for locations in the Lower Mainland.

If you can help us with this, please get in touch.

Thank you in advance.

Laura Minta Holland- Curator of Collections and Engagement
Direct: 604 293 2634
Office: 604 896 2233 #255

[signature_1835638175]

www.britanniaminemuseum.ca<http://www.britanniaminemuseum.ca/>
We gratefully and respectfully acknowledge that the Britannia Mine Museum operates on the ancestral unceded territory of the Sk̲wx̲wú7mesh (Squamish) Nation.

As a charitable organization, the Museum is self-supporting in its ability to earn revenues to maintain operations, research, exhibits and programs. Admission, membership and donations help preserve Canadian heritage and presents mining’s relevance today and towards a sustainable future.