[BCMA] BCMA Accommodation Meet & Greet - Today At Noon!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jul 12 11:18:13 PDT 2024

Today!

Planning on attending our Annual Gathering and Innovation Lab this
September 23-27?

We know that the costs of joining us there can add up, and we want to help.
One way to lower those costs is to split accommodation with other attendees.

Join our online Meet & Greet and we'll help you find an accommodation buddy!
*Click the link below and hit the "learn more" button to join directly at
12pm today.*

*2024 Conference Accommodation Meet & Greet*