[BCMA] RBCM Travelling Exhibitions Program

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jul 8 14:31:01 PDT 2024

Hello all,

I’m the new coordinator for the Royal BC Museum’s Travelling Exhibitions
Program and am in the process of creating a database of museums, cultural
centres, organizations and key parties who are interested in staying
up-to-date with the travelling exhibitions program. You may have already
received an email from me with a request to opt in to receive updates about
the program. If not, please use this form to join the database and receive
communications from me when new exhibits are released or when we seek input
for new traveller exhibition designs.

Simply complete this form to opt in:
https://airtable.com/appEZz676v428MIsW/pagN3ttdgvhCi8OCL/form

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the program.

Thanks,

Laura-Beth McDonald (she/her)

Travelling Exhibition Program Lead | Exhibitions & Experience Development

(250) 387-0194 (office) | (604) 999-8427 (mobile)
lmcdonald at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca