[BCMA] Register now! BCMA Webinar: Safety+ Biological Hazards Policy

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jul 4 09:31:01 PDT 2024

*BCMA Webinar: Safety+ Biological Hazards Policy*

Wednesday, July 10th 2024
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PDT

Join the BCMA and Anand Kanna, Principal Consultant at OneElevenSafety, for
this engaging webinar on organization safety and biological hazard
policies. This webinar will cover biological hazards, workplace
responsibilities, hazard procedures, and employee training.

You can learn about the new BCMA Safety+ program and make sure that your
workers and volunteers are protected from occupational exposure to
biological agents in a manner that meets the BC Workers Compensation Act
and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.

Register now!  <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=164&instid=484>

[image: 2024 Webinars (2).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>