[BCMA] Pro-D Multiculturalism and Anti-Racism Education in BC

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jan 22 11:27:42 PST 2024

Thank you for sending this to me.
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend in person. I would be interested in a video link if one becomes available.

Thank you again.

Lisa Langlet

Special Events Officer
Direct: 604-297-4549
Cell: 604-290-8564
She | Her | Hers
City of Burnaby  |  Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services  |  Burnaby Village Museum
Burnaby Village Museum  |  6501 Deer Lake Avenue | Burnaby, BC  V5G 3T6

Our Purpose: To create the city that we all want to live in and be in.

The City of Burnaby respectfully acknowledges that Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples.

The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of the City of Burnaby. If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca<mailto:postmaster at burnaby.ca>