[BCMA] Interpretation Canada Awards of Excellence Submission Deadline Extended

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 17 17:57:58 PST 2024

Hello everyone

Each year, Interpretation Canada runs its Awards of Excellence program. This is a chance to recognize personal and non-personal, cultural, natural, and historical interpretation projects across the country and to celebrate the work of the dedicated interpreters that make them happen.

Our deadline for submissions is approaching. If you already have this in your calendar, you have a bit of extra time. We’ve extended the deadline until February 16.

If the Awards aren’t already on your to-do list but you have a project that you think deserves attention from your peers across the country, then consider applying.

Details on the Awards and how to submit can be found on our website. https://interpretationcanada.ca/Awards-of-Excellence

Thanks
Diane
—
Diane Mitchell
interpretationcanada.ca

Our independent non-profit association is a community of interpreters from across Canada and beyond. We are completely volunteer run, by interpreters just like you.

I humbly recognize that I live and work on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish Nation). In my life and work I endeavour to treat this land and its peoples with respect and kindness, and to learn from the wisdom of the culture that has been here since time immemorial.