[BCMA] Cash Register Available for Acquisition

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jan 9 11:24:45 PST 2024

Hello, Museum-land!

Anyone out there interested in a National Cash Register?

It was used in the Byng Hotel in Cranbrook for many years and is now living
in Creston. The owner has offered it to us, but we don't need yet another
cash register, so I'm passing it on to anyone else who might be interested.
If you are, let me know and I'll connect you. Direct email is
tammy at crestonmuseum.ca.

Thanks!

Tammy

Tammy Bradford, Manager

Creston Museum

219 Devon Street, Creston BC V0B 1G3

250-428-9262

*The Creston Museum operates on the unceded traditional territory of Yaqan
Nukiy within the Ktunaxa Nation.*