[BCMA] MuseNews: Share your staffing updates!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Feb 15 17:43:04 PST 2024

*Let us know your new hires, retirements and responsibility changes for the
BCMA MuseNews Podcast!*

Send Leia <engagement at museum.bc.ca> two or three sentences sharing
the staffing changes at your organization, and our 'reporters' will share
it with the sector through our monthly news recap podcast
<https://museum.bc.ca/tag/musenews/>.

The next* deadline is the end of day Sunday, February 26* to be included in
the upcoming episode*.*

Thank you for sharing your exciting staffing news with us!

Leia

Leia Patterson
Member & Partnership Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her

I am trialling a 4 day workweek, from Tuesday to Friday, until April 1,
2024. This is in an effort to reduce employee burnout and encourage
workplace wellness.

www.museum.bc.ca