[BCMA] Webinar - Learn about the BC Coalition of Arts, Culture, and Heritage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Feb 14 10:11:13 PST 2024

*Want to learn about the BC Coalition of Arts, Culture, and Heritage and
its government relations work?* Join peers from across the sector for a
free webinar and Q&A session on February 15th from 12pm -1pm PST.

Since 2020 a group of more than 30 BC-based arts service organizations
(ASOs) have met biweekly to discuss the needs of our sector and work
collaboratively to advocate for a brighter future for all arts, culture,
and heritage organizations, professionals, and volunteers. In 2023, a
working group of ASOs engaged Earnscliffe, a professional government
relations firm, to collaboratively develop a shared government relations
and advocacy action plan for our sector.

The goal of the Coalition is to bring together many voices to speak with a
shared message. Join us on February 15th and learn about our work to date,
current goals and requests for the Province of BC, and how you can lend
your support.

This webinar is free and open to any arts, culture, or heritage
professional, practitioner, or volunteer. ASL and closed captioning will be
provided.

Register today:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5LjMygm0QBOeCdj0WsvotQ