[BCMA] Job Posting: Visitor Services Assistant @ the Summerland Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Feb 9 15:10:51 PST 2024

Hello BC museum community,

The Summerland Museum and Archives Society is seeking an outgoing person
with an interest in history to join our team as *Visitor
Services Assistant!*

The main role of the Visitor Services Assistant is to provide an excellent
experience for the Museum's visitors, including the facilitation of our
weekend programming. This part-time position is a great opportunity to get
more involved with the community by helping people access our unique and
fascinating local history.

Job type: Part Time, Contract
Contract term: Until December 22, 2024 (potential for renewal)

Wage: $22/hour

Hours: Friday to Sunday, 9:45 am - 4:15 pm with ½ hour unpaid lunch (18
hours/week)
Start date: As soon as possible

Please see the attached Job Posting for more information. You may reach out
directly to me if you have any questions.

We would greatly appreciate it if you shared this with anyone who you think
may be a good fit!

Thank you very much and have a great weekend,
Petra
--
Petra Höller
Curator