[BCMA] Princeton Museum website launch

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Feb 1 12:23:11 PST 2024

The Princeton and District Museum and Archives Society are proud to
announce the launch of our new Collections Access website. This project was
sponsored by the Community Services Recovery Fund initiative funded by GOC/
Employment and Social Development Canada and managed by the Canadian Red
Cross, Community Foundations of Canada and the United Way of BC. The full
Press Release is here:  https://bit.ly/3SGbFWb  A video overview is here:
https://bit.ly/4bmaIJX  This site has been under constant development since
May 2023 and currently contains about 40,000 pages. The entire run of the
Similkameen News Leader newspaper is exclusively hosted here. Photographs,
biographies, oral histories, videos, journals, books, artifacts, artwork,
First Nations collection, Natural History collection; most of the Society's
holdings are represented in this website. Almost all of the pages have a
comments box to encourage feedback from the public. In this way, we can
constantly improve our stories. Take a look and let us know what you think.

[image: Facebook website launch.png]

Todd Davidson
Operations Manager
Princeton and District Museum and Archives
167 Vermilion Ave., PO Box 281,
Princeton, BC, V0X 1W0
250-295-7588
www.princetonmuseum.org
princetonmuseum at gmail.com

*We acknowledge **the Similkameen Valley **on which we learn, work, and
organize **is the ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the
Similamix People, and is home to the **Upper Similkameen Indian Band
<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bcafn.ca%2Ffirst-nations-bc%2Fthompson-okanagan%2Fupper-similkameen&data=05%7C01%7Ceoc%40usib.ca%7Cfcadbb901c83497aa9c008da351b00f6%7C8d390933f6dc429e81abc3b43ace9e6c%7C0%7C0%7C637880687333887033%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=7YtSzKZMBsucLLagYhuNeppz%2BpsX8NmsVFHtZ0lL6oM%3D&reserved=0>*