[BCMA] This Week! IBPOC Tea and Talk in Edmonton

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 24 12:09:52 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Quick reminder to any of our Albertan friends that Tea and Talk is coming
to Edmonton this Saturday!

Huge thanks to our friends at the AMA for partnering with us on this one.

Details and registration can be found here
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/91dc2fab78012ea3c1afb52d2698a074679a5ff2/1>
.

[image: Edmonton 2024.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Equity Initiatives Manager
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca