[BCMA] Museum Manager Job - DEADLINE to APPLY April 26 2024

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 22 11:07:00 PDT 2024

Deadline to Apply is April 26, 2024

Museum Manager Position Available

The Agassiz-Harrison Historical Society is seeking a Museum Manager for our Museum, Archives and Visitor Information Centre located in Agassiz BC.
Come and work in the beautiful eastern Fraser Valley. The small-town ambience, a busy community museum and archives, a strong volunteer base and an interesting and rewarding future is on offer.
Manager:
We are looking for a manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in the museum/heritage sector. Applicants will have effective and demonstrable managerial, administrative, leadership, and interpersonal skills. A degree in museology, archival studies, history, tourism or other relevant specialty areas, or equivalent, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required.
Full-time position, 35 hours per week. Application deadline is April 26, 2024. Starting wage $28 per hour with prospect of increase in 6 months.
We have launched our new Website  www.agassizharrisonmusem.org  search under “Employment” to see the full Job Description.
Or, please email:  agassizharrisonmuseum at shawbiz.ca  and we will quickly email the complete description to you.

Agassiz Harrison Historical Society
Museum, Archives & Visitor Information Centre
7011 Pioneer Avenue,  Agassiz, BC  V0M 1A0   Canada
Museum Office: 604-796-3545
agassizharrisonmuseum at shawbiz.ca

www.agassizharrisonmuseum.org