[BCMA] Extended Deadline! AABC / ARMA VI Joint Conference 2024: Call for Speakers and Proposals due April 24, 2024

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Apr 19 07:32:37 PDT 2024

please excuse cross-postings

Call for Speakers and Proposals Announcement - deadline extended!

Think you might have an interesting session idea but need a couple more
days to pull it together? We've extended the conference call for proposals
to Wed, April 24, 2024.

We invite you to submit your proposal to be part of the Archives
Association of BC <https://aabc.ca/> and ARMA VI <https://armavi.org/> virtual
conference: Going further together: Connectivity and partnerships in the
information profession May 29 - 31, 2024. As the proverb goes: If you want
to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together. Post-Covid,
the information field is ready to reinvigorate and seek new partnerships to
go further in our theory and practice.

Further information about proposals can be found on the conference website
at:  *https://aabcarmaviconference2024.wordpress.com/*
<https://aabcarmaviconference2024.wordpress.com/>

*Please submit your conference proposal (250 words and a short bio(s) of
speakers) to info at aabc.ca <info at aabc.ca> by Wednesday, April 24th, 2024.*

Kindly,

2024 AABC / ARMA VI Conference Planning Committee

~~~

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.