[BCMA] Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society, seeking new Board Directors

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Apr 9 09:00:23 PDT 2024

Hello everyone
Interested in a volunteer opportunity in board governance?  Would you like to share your expertise and make a meaningful contribution to cultural heritage, local history, and the community of Steveston, BC?   Then please read on!

The volunteer board that oversees the operation of the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site is looking for new members.  If you have a passion for Steveston, local history or fishing, we would love to welcome you aboard.  Elections will take pace at our next Annual General Meeting on Saturday May 11th.    Please send an email expressing your interest and qualifications to Kit Grauer at HR at gogcannery.org<mailto:HR at gogcannery.org>.

For more information about our Society and this National Historic site, please visit our website at: https://gulfofgeorgiacannery.org/about/society/

Thank you, on behalf of Kit Grauer and our Board of Directors.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA8A5A.D1E05280]