[BCMA] Nelson Museum: Executive Director resigns

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 26 09:06:07 PDT 2023

 Hi there - the Nelson Museum is sharing news that Executive Director
Astrid Heyerdahl has resigned, and the Nelson Museum is recruiting to fill
the position by the end of the calendar year. I have attached a press
release with further details. We have also posted the position on the BCMA
job board.

Thanks,
Steph

……………………………………….
Stephanie Delnea
Communications and Development Manager
The Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery
P: 250-352-9813 x.204
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Our kids and family programming is ALWAYS free thanks to sponsorships and
donations from our generous community. To support the Museum, click here to
make a donation.  <https://donate-can.keela.co/donate-nmag>

<https://www.nelsonmuseum.ca>