[BCMA] Connect with BC Arts Council at the Haida Gwaii Gathering

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Sep 15 15:44:30 PDT 2023

Hello!
I am excited to attend the BC Museums Association Gathering in Haida Gwaii at the end of this month.
While I am in community and at the Gathering, I am happy to meet with anyone who is interested to learn more about BC Arts Council grant programs for organizations OR individuals.

Below is a general idea of when and where I am available.

  *   If you’d like to connect, please email (Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca>) and tell me what day/time you’d like to meet.

Saturday, September 23 – Daajing Giids or Skidegate

  *   Generally available to meet during the day in either Daajing Giids or Skidegate

Sunday, September 24 - Masset

  *   Generally available to meet during the day as I will likely be in Masset on this day

Tuesday, September 26 – BCMA Gathering, Haida Heritage Centre (Skidegate)

  *   Available to meet before the Gathering, between 9am – 11am
  *   Available specifically during the “Meet the Funders” time between 4:30-5:30pm

Wednesday, September 27 – BCMA Gathering, Haida Heritage Centre (Skidegate)

  *   Available during the day
  *   Available specifically during the “Meet the Funders” time between 2:00-2:30pm

Thursday, September 28 – BCMA Gathering, Haida Heritage Centre (Skidegate)

  *   Available during the day

Feel free to pass along this email to others from the Haida Gwaii community or anyone else who you think would be interested in learning more about BC Arts Council funding. I’m happy to meet and connect while I’m in the area.

All the best,
Anissa Paulsen

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose lands we operate our main offices.