[BCMA] Dating antique product packaging

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Oct 12 08:22:18 PDT 2023

Dear all
for British products , I recommend the Graces Guide website
 https://www.gracesguide.co.uk/Main_Page
It has 150 000 pages and a quarter of a million images  on British
industrial history. So if you want to catalogue say your Marmite , a
delicious black savory spread for bread  bottle collection , feed Marmite
into the search engine, note I have not checked this just going for
something terribly English .
cheers Paul Harrison
conservator (in UK married to a Canadian)